Apple’s iCloud easily connects your iOS device to your Computer or Mac specifically when using Mac, all kinds of apps such as Photos, Notes, and Calendar. Usually, everything is browser based. With iCloud for Windows, the photos, documents, and bookmarks on the PC are auto-updated on your Apple gadgets.
What is the Difference Between Free and Paid iCloud Storage Plans
Apple presents different plans for iCloud. These are ranging from free programs to $9.99 a month. The offered storage space is usually the fundamental difference between different storage plans. Free users get to experience full iCloud service with 5GB storage space for the images, videos, and other files. Upcoming increment ranges from 50GB, 200GB to 1TB. You can also change your subscription on a monthly basis and let it grow on the amount of data in iCloud.
How to Access iCloud Web Interface
- It is straightforward and convenient to access iCloud via a browser.
- You can usually perform it with all the modern browsers.
- It is not just restricted to Mac OSX. With the help of iCloud web interface, you can access your notes easily.
- You can also access your photos and everything else that you have stored in iCloud from every system. For using iCloud Web Interface, go to iCloud.com, log in with the help of your Apple account detail.
- And you can proceed.
iCloud Offers Web-Based Office Suite
- Next, to access your iCloud storage, Web interface also provides decent web-based office suite that is similar to Google Docs, slides or spreadsheets.
- All of the documents are synced to your Mac or iOS mobile gadget.
- To access them, tap the app icon, and you are all set.
- The web apps behave similar to their native relatives but can be slower too.
- Apple’s iCloud services are free and offer a great experience. Using various Google products is similar.